9/26/2017

I perused machine learning and deep learning courses on udemy. One course caught my eye. It's an introduction to deep learning meant for people with no formal experience with the topic. I watched some videos that described the course, and what I'd be learning. Then, I watched a video describing what deep learning is, followed by a video with a great example of how a neural network functions. After watching the video, now I understand why they're such powerful tools. After all, they're modeled after the way neurons fire in a human brain. The course has an average rating of 4.5 stars and around 38000 users. After reading some reviews, I decided to buy the course. I intend to either start the course next class or find time at home to start it. Or, I might decide that I should start a different course before I start the deep learning course.

Comments

Popular Posts