10/16/17

Started the "Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp." The course began with a couple introduction lectures, after which I watched a walkthrough on how to install Anaconda and Jupyter Notebooks, which will be the main tools used in this course. I installed this software and got Jupyter Notebooks set up within my browser. The programming language used in this course will be Python. The course accommodates for people with little programming experience; even if you haven't coded in python, the course begins with a Python bootcamp. Unfortunately, the school laptops deny you access to the CMD (Command prompt) so I had some trouble getting Jupyter notebooks to run, but quickly solved the issue. Also has some issues extracting files from the folder of projects provided for the course. Fixed this issue, but I might still need access to the command prompt. I'll try to figure this out by next thesis day.

Comments

Popular Posts