11/6/17

Outside of class I worked on my data science course and watched/coded along with the lectures covering the NumPy data science library. I also completed the corresponding exercises for NumPy. Watched a 20 minute introduction to recurrent neural networks (the type I will likely be using to implement my project). Completed the 1 paragraph status update for the annotated bib. Spent the remainder of class working on the Pandas section of my data science course. Pandas is python library that builds off of NumPy; it "excels in performance and productivity" and provides data visualization features. Pandas is often called Python's version of Microsoft Excel. I finished the first lecture in the Pandas lectures, which covered a datatype called a series exclusive to Pandas. I coded along with the lecture. The lectures are very fast paced; I was almost constantly typing.

Comments

Popular Posts