1/10/18

Today I started the first actual coding project on my deep learning course. To begin, I downloaded 3 deep learning libraries: Theano, Tensorflow, and Keras. I then downloaded the necessary data sets for this project off of the Super Data Science website. I watched a couple necessary lectures for this project as well. Then, I set up the IDE that I am coding in so that all parts of the project are accessible to the main file I'm coding. The first project I am working on involves analyzing a ton of data points representing customers at a bank. There are independent variables associated with these customers (credit score, salary, gender,etc.) that will be used in. conjunction with an Artificial neural network to predict whether they will stay loyal to the bank or exit within 6 months. Currently, I am working on the data preprocessing part of the project, which involves making the raw data usable for the neural network to operate on.

Comments

Popular Posts