2/27/18

Today I worked on creating the setting for my poker game and using tools from the pygame library of python to code my game. I continued my work from last class by adding functionality to display each player's cards at their respective positions on the card table. As I tested the graphics/display, I realized that the images of the card table and cards I was using weren't very crisp. I think this had something to do with scaling down the images to fit the small screen that I was displaying everything on. I decided that it would probably be better to use a bigger display for my game since I was having this issue. I also had trouble finding images of poker tables of high enough resolution for my game, so I decided to start making my own on my Mac's paint editor. Hopefully I can finish this background before next class.

Comments

Popular Posts