3/26/18

Today I continued working on coding my final project. I started the day by browsing the web for royalty free jazz music that could be used as background music in my poker game. I picked out six songs that fit the feel of the game I will be making. I plan on implementing a 'jukebox' per se, a tool that allows you to turn the music on or off, cycle through songs in normal order, shuffle them, play one song on repeat, etc.  After finding the music and thinking through my jukebox idea, I continued work on coding my options menu. This options menu takes quite a long time not because of the difficulty of the code, but because of the formatting required to display everything on the screen in its proper place and the amount of code needed to draw so many objects to the screen.

Comments

Popular Posts