3/5/18

As of last week I have completed the poker table/red felt background that I am going to use in my python texas hold em game. I imported the picture onto the canvas using pygame and I realized that 1) the screen was fairly small/low resolution and 2) there probably wasn't enough room for the buttons at the bottom of the screen that will allow the user to make decisions when its their turn (ex. bet, check, and fold buttons). So, I changed the background as my game as needed to fix these issues. I adjusted the background to give more space for buttons in the Mac Paint S app and changed the resolution off my game screen to 1300 x 900, which resulted in crisper images. Today, I worked on making the cartoon sprite icons for the different AI players you will be able to play against. This involved me finding a stock image with multiple cartoon faces and turning them into icons for the AI players you will play against

Comments

Popular Posts