4/16/18

I got a ton of work done over the weekend. I started implementing game flow, which started with making a shuffling animation, which was fairly simple. I spent a lot of last week making a dealing animation as well, which finally looks smooth (and includes sounds). Today I worked on turn progression, which involves creating an internal clock/timer to keep track of whose turn it is, when to pause (specifically when the game is waiting for the user to make an action) and how long AI players should take to make their decisions. Over the weekend I also created a terminal that displays every action that occurs during the course of the game, which should be helpful for the user to keep track of whose turn it is to act. I also made the buttons the user clicks to make actions deactivate if it is not their turn, and made a control to allow the user to change the amount they raise their bet.

Comments

Popular Posts