4/4/18

Today I continued coding my texas hold em application. Over the weekend I got my entire options menu working and moved on to the design of the game structure itself. I took roughly 3 pages of notes laying out how I will approach the design process and get everything working together. I haven't tackled the AI aspect yet, but I need to soon. I intend to get the structure of the game working before I try to tackle the actual decision making aspect of the AI players. At first, I will develop the game structure by allowing AI players to make randomized moves and editing my code as needed so that the game progresses like a normal texas hold em game would. After that, I will implement the decision making strategies and add them into my code in the correct places, and the game should flow just as well.

Comments

Popular Posts